Super Junior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior

For Super Junior Idols

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OneShot "My Dream"

Go down 
+11
Kim Heechul
Han Kyung
EunHyuk
Choi Siwon
Shin Dong
Lee Mi Ran
Lee SungMin
Lee DongHae
Cho KyuHyun
Lee teuk
Lee Mi Sun
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Mi Sun
Admin
Lee Mi Sun

المساهمات : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 2017-06-05
العمر : 26
الموقع : Egypt

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 am

It's been two years since we moved to this new house, but every day I put my head on my pillow and my eyes are burning
Longing for our old home where it was the happiest moments of my life ...
One day it rained heavily and I remembered the winter days I spent in my old room
Sitting on the chair in front of the window Read my favorite book and eat some coffee I decided to go to
Our old house to spend some time may have regained some old memories that I had never dreamed of returning
Her days .....
I got up and while I was driving I found an old woman walking under this rain and I stood up to ask her why she was out
At this rainy time, she answered me ....
"There are things we can not go to and we are longing for them only in those difficult times"
I asked her fizzy
"like what?"
She answered me
"When you get married if your husband dies and you pass him years and his love in your heart will not change you will go to him at those times
To reassure me and you will not be able to be alone in this cold, but will share these circumstances
Even when it goes to the other world "
When I heard these words, I heard my words and offered them in a very urgent way to bring her to her husband's grave
But what I had to do was salute and go up to my car and go on my way but I thought about those words
The old woman ......
"She could not do such a thing unless she was very faithful to him and her husband was certainly going through the times
Difficult but always supported by her love "
And at that moment I wished to find the person who loves me as much as that woman loves her husband ....
I finally arrived at our house and opened the door and the furniture was covered with white bedding and went to my room and opened
My old cell and I found my old memoirs and my memories, which I did not miss a day I opened my memoirs and at that moment the voices rose
Thunder and I saw the light of lightning but I did not feel scared at all but smiled a thin smile and I read my notes
I felt a little sleepy and while I was holding my memoir I heard a voice from outside like the sounds of a person's footsteps
I remembered that I had forgotten to close the door behind me when I entered the house and I felt a little scared and took off my shoes so I did not feel
The person who came here with a person inside might have done my death and I took a prisoner slowly until I found a fantasy
The man who entered the wall of that hall knew that he was in the next room, but my fear intensified when I saw him coming out
He went to the room I was in. When I met my own eyes, I felt reassured that this person was
My first love and although we split up I never forgot it ....
Anna: Welcome how did you come here?
Kyuhyun: I saw you on your car outside, so I knew Enki here
I was very happy that he still remembered my car, although it was a long time before we separated, but I did not think about his question
kyuhyun: What are you doing here?
I: I missed this house and I came to visit it
kyuhyun: Do you miss something else?
I understood his question but I was afraid to feel that my heart was still beating him because I was not sure if he was
He still loves me or fell in love
Me: Something else?
Kyuhyun: Yes
Anna: And what?
Kyuhyun: What do you miss to?
My heart beat hard from his question
I: Do you crave me?
kyuhyun: Since you left me, I did not miss anything else, and I did not think about anything except you
Me: Do not you date another girl?
kyuhyun: I do not see anyone else ... Sam called us back as before
I took a tear out of my eyes but he wiped it with his perfume handkerchief, which I longed for so much, and then stuck to his chest and I cried until I was gone and I
Between his arms ....
I woke up to the maid's voice as they called me to take breakfast and looked at the hour
It was four in the morning and I was the only one in our usual house to wake up at this time but I was sitting on my bed
I think in this dream that made me feel some happiness and pain at the same time I looked at
His outstanding image in all the walls of my room is my favorite among Korean celebrities ...
I smiled and when I finished my food I changed my clothes and went to my university
I was calling for my dream to become a reality

OneShot "My Dream" Kyuhyu10

Back to top Go down
Lee teuk
Admin
Lee teuk

المساهمات : 4
العمر : 40
الموقع : Seoul,Korea

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 pm

woo jeongmal hullyunghan drunken
Back to top Go down
https://koreanartist.ahlamontada.com
Cho KyuHyun

Cho KyuHyun

المساهمات : 9
العمر : 36
الموقع : Seoul,South Korea

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:02 pm

i liked it!!^^
write more
Back to top Go down
Lee DongHae

Lee DongHae

المساهمات : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 2017-06-07

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:04 pm

ohhh so great Smile ,, fighting
Back to top Go down
Lee SungMin

Lee SungMin

المساهمات : 9

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:45 pm

OneShot "My Dream" 679309019
so beautiful
i will waiting the other part
you understand me ^^
Back to top Go down
Lee Mi Ran

Lee Mi Ran

المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 2017-06-09

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:05 pm

wooow i liked it

OneShot "My Dream" 4002586996
Back to top Go down
Shin Dong

Shin Dong

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:08 pm

당신은 창조적 ^^
Back to top Go down
Choi Siwon

Choi Siwon

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:15 pm

아주 좋아
나는 너의 이야기를 따를거야
Back to top Go down
EunHyuk

EunHyuk

المساهمات : 7

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:17 pm

oh fighting
Back to top Go down
Han Kyung

Han Kyung

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:22 pm

极好 ^^
Fabulous
Back to top Go down
Kim Heechul

Kim Heechul

المساهمات : 2
الموقع : Seoul South Korea

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:25 pm

nice story
i think you can make it novels
will be good
Back to top Go down
Kim Kibum

Kim Kibum

المساهمات : 1

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:27 pm

woo,,it's from long time for reading story for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Kangin

Kangin

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:29 pm

wonderful
Back to top Go down
Kim Yesung

Kim Yesung

المساهمات : 3
الموقع : Korea

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:31 pm

ohh numo numo yepon
Back to top Go down
Kim Ryewook

Kim Ryewook

OneShot "My Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneShot "My Dream"   OneShot "My Dream" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 pm

oh fighting Mi Sun
Back to top Go down

OneShot "My Dream"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Junior :: Novels-
Jump to: